My Blog List

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Introduction

Well here I am... Rachel Morales mom of 2 beautiful girls Destiney - 14 and Selena - 4. I've been married to my wonderful hubbie Rich for 3 years, we've been together for 7.

I don't know if anyone will subscribe to this blog or if my life is anything interesting but whatever....

Today I am going to work on my own background for my blog. It'll be green and black my 2 favorite colors. I have a Motorola Cliq cell phone that runs Android. I absolutely LOVE the OS. I have it setup black and green also LOL.
I'm such a dork at work, I have different colors for different days of the week, I change my taskbar on Windows, I made different backgrounds for my Windows gadgets to go with each day.
I love to take pictures with my cell phone and camera. I don't have the "top of the line" camera, just a Kodak digital 12MP but it works good. I take pictures of scenery a lot, DH makes fun of me for it... well that's all I can think of for now...

No comments: