My Blog List

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

More Colors.xml

I may have missed some stuff the first time around. So here is more colors.xml. I only changed the "light" colored items as I was trying to determine that darn radio button text... so here goes.


color name ="white" Text on widgets, twitter background opened (shown blue)



color name = "bright_foreground_dark" - Lockscreen text, popup header and text, menu text (shown red)





color name = "bright_foreground_dark_disabled" - parts of settings text (shown yellow)


color name = "bright_foreground_dark_inverse" - selected menu text, it's this selected.. I couldn't get it to screenprint.


color name = "bright_foreground_light" - button text, radio button menu, status updates, search history text, search bar text, bold notification text (shown orange)





As you can see above, I have found the text, however this poses a problem since it is also the color of the buttons. If I make it light for the buttons, it wont show on the menu, and if I make it dark for the menu, it wont show on the buttons. My solution is to make the buttons lighter, as I can't find the png file for the background of this popup.

4 comments:

Chowmomma said...

do you have apk link to this???

Chowmomma said...

do you have a apk link for this??? luv!!

Chowmomma said...

do you have apk link to this???

Chowmomma said...

do you have apk link to this???